- Reports to: Account Director
- Salary: Depends on experience
- Type: Full-time - Experienced
- Start date: Immediate
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
FCN is a creative network of companies determined to transform business, brand and consumer experience through technology & creativity.
And for the past years we have been growing fast. Matter of fact, we became the fastest growing agency in the world.
However this is just the start. We have big plans for the future. For our clients and for our talents..
To help us with this, we are looking to collaborate with a passionate Account Manager.
As our Account Manager you will consult and supervise the planning and execution of our clients advertising activities and help to deliver great work.
Thats why you’re excellent in:
- Client Relationship Management Supports the wider team in delivering an exceptional client experience during every agency interaction
- Planning and Supervising Advertising Activities Supervises the development of advertising programs in accordance with clients’ objectives and budget limitations. Extensive Experience in planning and supervising ATL Advertising is mandatory.
- Project Management Ensuring defined client expectations are understood by the wider team. Being responsible for executing the campaign delivery process and providing daily support to the wider team.
- Financial Knowledge Knowledge for the end to end invoicing process including managing budget, reconciliation completion etc.
- Sales Confidently able to present and sell the strategies and ideas in an engaging, but professional manner.
- Consultancy Developing working relationships with your clients and become one of the lead contacts for campaigns. Ensuring client satisfaction is maintained throughout the campaign lifecycle and beyond.
- Management & Supervision Ensure that your Account Executive and the wider multi-discipline team feel invested in, engaged with, cared for and are motivated to deliver their best work
In order to do this, you check the following requirements
- Passion for people: you have a big passion for people and understands they’re the core of success
- Communicate: You know how to make people talk, connect and align
- Make things happen: You can take what is sometimes only an imperceptible hint of an idea, and take the initiative to make it your own and make it happen
- Modern Skills: you are a modern Account Director and understand digital tools and techniques such as Google Sheets, Keynote
- Agency Experience: have 3+ years experience in an agency as account. Preferable with ATL experience.
- Nice Person: You are an overall nice person and love to help your colleagues grow and become better versions of themselves.
Do you think you are the one we should collaborate with? Apply here or introduce yourself with an up-to-date resume, availability and salary expectations at email@example.com.Apply Now