- Reports to: Digital Strategist
- Salary: Depends on experience
- Type: Full-time - Experienced
- Start date: Immediate
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
FCN is a creative network of companies determined to transform business, brand and consumer experience through technology & creativity.
And for the past years we have been growing fast. Matter of fact, we became the fastest growing agency in the world.
However this is just the start. We have big plans for the future. For our clients and for our talents..
To help us with this, we are looking to collaborate with a passionate Associate Account Director or Account Director (depending on experience)
As our Account Director you will be building and leading your team of account managers and account executives. And together with the rest of our talents, you will help to be a consultant to our clients and deliver great work.
Account Director is a senior position. Experience managing and building a team as well as being able to consult with clients on high-level is required for the position.
Thats why you’re excellent in:
- Client Relationship Management Supports the wider team in delivering an exceptional client experience during every agency interaction
- Project Management Ensuring defined client expectations are understood by the wider team. Being responsible for executing the campaign delivery process and providing daily support to the wider account team.
- Financial Knowledge Knowledge and responsibility for the end to end invoicing process including managing budget, reconciliation completion
- Sales Confidently able to present and sell the strategies and ideas in an engaging, but professional manner.
- Consultancy Developing working relationships with your clients and become the lead contact for some campaigns. Ensuring client satisfaction is maintained throughout the campaign lifecycle and beyond.
- Leadership Ensure that any of your team and the wider multi-discipline team feel invested in, engaged with, cared for and are motivated to deliver their best work
In order to do this, you check the following requirements
- Passion for people: you have a big passion for people and understands they’re the core of success
- Communicate: You know how to make people talk, connect and align
- Make things happen: You can take what is sometimes only an imperceptible hint of an idea, and take the initiative to make it your own and make it happen
- Modern Skills: you are a modern Account Director and understand digital tools and techniques such as Google Sheets, Keynote
- Agency Experience: have 5+ years experience in an agency as account
- Nice Person: You are an overall nice person and love to help your colleagues grow and become better versions of themselves.
Do you think you are the one we should collaborate with? Kindly introduce yourself with an up-to-date resume, availability and salary expectations in an email to Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now