- Reports to: Digital Strategist
- Salary: Depends on experience
- Type: Full-time - Experienced
- Start date: Immediate
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Nowadays, social media is the true face of people and brands. We can see what somebody is thinking, what they're doing and what values they believe in. Thus language being used is very important. Especially the visual language, like images and videos, the new currency on Social Media.
As a Digital Graphic designer in our social department, you'll be responsible for creating the visual language a brand is speaking on Social Media. For our many brands you'll help to make unique and engaging socmed assets, from share-able images, Instagram posts to Facebook covers.
Thats why you’re excellent in:
- Recognising what’s visually appealing and not; You Have taste!
- Working together with the Social Media Strategist and Managers to design a unique social media identity for our clients.
- creating amazing stuff with Photoshop and Illustrator (bonus point for Sketch)
- Work closely with the team to translate a design style in accordance with the client’s brief and existing brand identity
- The basics of photography and how to utilise it for brands
- Using the latests digital design trends and make it your own
- Have build and amazing portfolio you love to show us.
- Able to work with minimal direction and supervision; independent and self-sufficient.
- Ability and desire to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment.
- You take ownership: you are responsible for the face of a brand on social media, own it.
- You Talk Less and Do More: you make things tangible, roll your sleeves up, get your hands dirty and work hard.
Kindly introduce yourself with an up-to-date resume and salary expectations in an email to Jeff at email@example.com. Please include “Digital Graphic Designer” in the subject line.Apply Now