- Reports to: Social Media Manager
- Salary: Depends on experience
- Type: Full-time or Freelance - Experienced
- Start date: Immediate
- Location: Bandung, Indonesia
Nowadays, social media is the true face of people and brands. We can see what somebody is thinking, what they're doing and what values they believe in. Thus language being used is very important. Especially the visual language, like images and videos, the new currency on Social Media.
As a Photographer in our social department, you'll be out the whole day shooting beautiful bringing ideas to life through photography. Mostly focused on Instagram.
Thats why you’re excellent in:
- Recognising what’s visually appealing and not; You Have taste!
- Concepting meaningful communications
- Your pictures stand out and steal all the likes on Instagram
- Working together with the Social Media Strategist and Graphic Designer to design a unique social media identity for our clients
- Work closely with the team to translate a design style in accordance with the client’s brief and existing brand identity
- The ins and outs of photography and how to utilise it for brands
- Have build and amazing portfolio you love to show us
- Able to work with minimal direction and supervision; independent and self-sufficient
- Ability and desire to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- You take ownership: you are responsible for the face of a brand on social media, own it
- You Talk Less and Do More: you make things tangible, roll your sleeves up, get your hands dirty and work hard
Kindly send your up-to-date resume and introduce yourself in an email to Astri at email@example.com. Please include “Photographer” in the subject line.Apply Now